60X60cm Double Loading Matt Porcelain Tile (QJ6185M)
|FOB Price:||US $8.5 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||200 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Square Meters||US $8.5/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: QJ6185M
- Size: 300x300, 300x600, 600x600mm
- Function: Waterproof, Non-Slip, Anti-Static
- 600X600mm: 24X24 Inch
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 6907900
- Material: Porcelain Clay
- Surface Treatment: Matt
- Usage: Household, Interior Tiles, Commercial, Outdoor
- Trademark: KWB
- Origin: China
1. First choice, grade AAA
2. Water absorption: <0.1%
3. Delivery Time: 15 days after deposit
4. Certicate: CE, ISO9001, etc.
5. Competitive price with good quality.
6. Matt finish, rough surface. Normal polished finish and Nano finish
7. Can be used on the interior floor and wall.
8. It's good for house wall and floor, etc.
9. We have many different colors and we can cut it into any size for clients.
Our management team deeply recognizes that the key success factors are premium quality, customer satisfaction and market oriented. Therefore we have been sussessfully and aggressively develping international market, suce as Italy, Spain, Japan, Korea, Australia, Europe and South America etc
|Product Standard||European standard||National standard||KWB factory standard|
|Surface curvature||GB/T4100.1-1999||±0.5%||±2 mm||±0.5%|
|Straightness of sides||GB/T4100.1-1999||±0.5%||±0.2%||±0.05%|
|Resistant to deep abrasion||GB/T4100.1-1999||<205mm 3||≤175 mm 3||≤140mm 3|
|Linear thermal expansion modulus||GB/T4100.1-1999||<9*10 -6 K -1||<7*10 -6 K -1|
|Thermal shock resistance||GB/T4100.1-1999||pass||No crack after rapid cooling and heating for 10 times||No crack after rapid cooling and heating for 10 times|
|Frost resistance||GB/T4100.1-1999||The same as EN176||No crack after frost resistance test||No crack after frost resistance test|
|Radioactivity||GB6566-2001||1Ra ≤1Ir≤1.3||1Ra ≤1Ir≤1.3|
1. Where is your factory?
One based n Nanzhuang Foshan China and other in Gaoming Foshan China
2. What is your MOQ?
MOQ: 1x20'gp, can mix color in one container.
3. What is the MOQ to use customer design carton?
MOQ: 5x20'gp. if less than this qty will charge for carton design draft fee.
4. What is the MOQ for OEM?
5000 sqm / model
5. How you assure the quality?
We inspect the quality during incoming material, production process, packing and loading.
6. What price you can offer?
EXW, FOB, CFR/CIF, ect
7. What payment you accept?
Normally By TT, L/C also acceptable.